Friday, August 31, 2012

Pink Cuckoos & Love's Baby Soft...

These are THREE THINGS I LOVE RIGHT NOW: 

Cuckoo Clock
Love's Baby Soft Cologne

Retro Rose Ring

May I just take the opportunity to elaborate on the sniffy greatness that is Love's Baby Soft?  It really smells like love, babies, and soft(ness.)  I think I bought my first bottle when I was, like, 11 or something.  The fragrance is lightly powdery-sweet and THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN PUT TOO MUCH ON.  With most perfumes, I can only stand to put the tiniest drop on, or the smell is just too overpowering for me, and I wind up spending the day washing my wrists over and over like a person suffering from OCD.  Another awesome thing?... This cologne is waysupercheap, and you can buy it at the drugstore.   Also, it's pink.  And pink things are always good.  I love you, Love's Baby Soft!

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOVES! I use to looooooooooooooooooove this smell. It's SO good. Great call!

PuppyLovePrincess said...

@juju: i know, if they ever stop making it, heads will roll!!! it sort of reminds me of dreft baby detergent... oh how i love the smell of that, too... best laundry detergent smell EVER!