Sunday, October 23, 2011

Style Muse(s): The Downton Abbey Ladies






Downton Abbey is something I could watch with the sound off and still love, absolutely, 100%. Everything is just so pretty, I find myself thinking "I want gloves like that! I want a hat like that!" The fabrics are delicious; flowy and light, but at the same time very textural and structured, too. And I love the color palate; tons of black, sage, cream, deep dark red, and highly pigmented blue, all adorned with lace, embroidery, feathers, flowers, or chiffon. Prettyprettypretty... It will be interesting to watch the wardrobe evolve during the wartime setting of season two.


Here's a sneak peek of what's to come in January:

2 comments:

Carolina Grönholm said...

I've never heard of this, but by seeing those pics I think I'm gonna have too!

PuppyLovePrincess said...

carolina: you will totally love it!