Sunday, November 27, 2011

Style Muse: Lemon from Hart of Dixie













I can not begin to tell you how much I LOVE this show. It's sweet and small-towny, and while it's listed as a drama, it's romantic, and really sort of funny, too. It has that Gilmore Girlsy feel to it. And the female cast wardrobe is incredible. My very favorite is Lemon Breeland's wardrobe. That's right, her name is Lemon. She's a southern belle sort, with a closet full of pretty vintage dresses, cardis, bows, and flowery things (many of them being a happy shade of yellow.) And I want them all.

3 comments:

Carolina Grönholm said...

Oh my! love yellow and her name!

Tora said...

What clothes! I WANT! Jaime King is pretty cool too; she's a very underrated beauty as well as actor. She's exotic but pulls off the classic-50s look better than many stars who try.

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG me too. I love this show.