Thursday, April 24, 2014

Style Muse: Hart of Dixie's Annabeth Nass











So, Hart of Dixie is a show I really love (which means it will probably get cancelled by the time this post posts, HA!)  But anyways, besides being a great show, the wardrobe people dress the female characters incredibly;  in my opinion, most especially Miss Annabeth Nass (Lemon Breeland's BFF.)  At the start of the series, Lemon seemed to get all the pretty dresses, but since the Annabeth character has become more of a focus, her clothes are also SO BEAUTIFULLY AWESOME;  just loads and loads of ladylike dresses in unusual prints, and tons of glitzy-fun jewelry.  If you want to stalk her outfits, you can too at WornOnTv.

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I remember that's how I found you. Over our shared HoD love. (I have the same problem. When I love shows they get canceled. *le sigh*) I heart AB. She's so classy and her clothes are fantastic. I love her attitude too. Loyal and sweet.

PuppyLovePrincess said...

@Juju: I especially love her facial expressions. They. Are. So. Funny.