Friday, March 11, 2011

Style Muse: Taylor Swift























One of the things I love most about Taylor's style is that she wears lots and lots of dresses. Not just for fancy times, but most of her candid shots also have her wearing dresses. If you look closely at the two nonfancy times photos here, you'll notice she's doing that subtle "skirt-part, STAY DOWN, do not blow around in the wind!" thing with her hands. I do that all the time, so I'm glad to see that celebrities are forced to be on breeze-control, too! Another thing I relate to is her addiction to floral prints. When she's off the clock, she's almost always wearing something flowery. I look in my closet, and it's 90% prints, most of them being floral. Yay for flowers!


*Photos via Google Images*

1 comment:

Tora said...

Agreed, I LOVE her dresses, and the fact that she wears them a lot! Sundresses, casual floral summer dresses, sparkly princess gowns.... ugh! Too much awesome!