Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Traced Twirls, Floral Finds, Monster Hands



These are THREE THINGS I LOVE RIGHT NOW:

1. Traced Twirls.
My yummy new, spin-inducing dress from Anthropologie. Is it wrong for one girl to have 33 dresses?




2. Floral Finds. I found some really cute things in my local Target's sales section this weekend, including this adorable flowery button-up (button-down?) shirt. For only $4.98!






3. Monster Hands. What kidlet wouldn't love getting these Land of Nod creations as a little giftlet? Actually, I think my husband would love to get these. Heck, let's be honest, I'd love to get these... They're sorta like those regular rub-on tattoos, except they're especially designed to go over the sidey part of you hand, so they look like chomping monster mouths. They also make an animal mouths version. Cutecutecute!

No comments: