Sunday, February 8, 2009

Submarines, Chocolate, Crusty Stuff




These are THREE THINGS I LOVE RIGHT NOW:


1. PERSON:
The Submarines. Well, actually, technically, it's persons this time. My latest musical obsession is listening to The Submarines on my ipod overandoverandover... this band's songs are popish, folksy, & beautifully ethereal sounding all at once. Plus, they're supercatchy (you may have heard some of their songs in commericals.)












Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones!



2. PLACE: Make And Takes. This site is so much fun. All the supercool creative ideas are truly inspiring, and the tutorials usually include detailed step-by-step photos for us visual learners. I'm making some of their delicious (and easypeasy!) Chocolate Dipped Pretzel Hearts for V-day. My tummy loves that salty-sweet combo...YUM!







3. THING: Heart Sandwich Shaper. Perfect for crustaphobic kids (and anitcrust grownups, like me...) This cookie-cutteresque tool removes icky bread crusts and makes things pretty & festive all at once. Don't you love it when aesthetics and practicality collide?

No comments: