Saturday, June 20, 2009

Father's Day Favorites Playlist




These sweetly-semi-sappy celebratory tunes make for an excellent Father's Day Mix CD (and btw, some of the songs are also great as father/daughter dance selections; I used the first at my wedding reception. )


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


Father/Daughter Dance Sneakiness Tip: At my reception, I wasn't too excited about the idea of having a ton of people staring at me, so after the first half of the song was over, we had the DJ invite all the dads and daughters in attendance to join us. We had lots of grandpas dancing with their grown daughters, and also ittybittylittle kids dancing with new dads... so it made for a really sweet moment (& really sweet photos, too.)


*Cool Dad artwork by Alison Creba.

No comments: