Monday, February 3, 2014

Geeky Stuff Alert: Doc Martin New 2014 Season PBS Premiere


I love this show!  And it's finally back from overseas.  For us Los Angeles KCET viewers it premieres this Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 8PM.  It sort of took me forever to find out that information on the interwebs.  In doing so, I discovered an awesome site that lists pretty much all the other PBS station Doc Martin premiere dates and times, so as a Geeky Stuff PSA, I've included that link.  It's a site called:  The British TV Place.  If you like British TV in general... you want to go to there.



2 comments:

Jen O said...

thanks for the info--I hadn't seen the exact day/time til now (also in your same TV area)

PuppyLovePrincess said...

@Jen O: Yay! I'm glad I could help. I was in the same spot as you before so I thought I should share the intell :)