Sunday, May 8, 2011
Easypeasy Oreo Truffles Recipe
These are sooo good. And sooo easy.
1. Finely crush about 3/4 of one bag of Oreo cookies in your food processor.
2. Blend with one package of room temp cream cheese.
3. Scoop and roll into bite size balls.
4. Drop on a wax paper lined cookie sheet and refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5. Melt one bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
6. Dip each ball into the melted chocolate until it's coated all over.
7. Place back on the wax paper.
8. Sprinkle or drizzle on whatever girly fancifications you'd like.
9. Refrigerate until melted chocolate is solid.