Sunday, February 1, 2009

Groundhog Hair, Narnia, Zombies


These are THREE THINGS I LOVE RIGHT NOW:

1. PERSON: Amber Alexander. Great, girly art with a slightly darkish twist. Lots of unusual animal themes. I'll let her artwork speak for itself:










2. PLACE: Narnia. OK, so Narnia's not a real place. But aren't fictional places usually the very most fantastic? I lovelovelove the soundtrack because the music embodies naturey images: listen to the snow, the trees, the wind. Perfect and relaxy.








Get a playlist!
Standalone player
Get Ringtones!



3. THING: Undead Romance. This cheeky little mug reads: "I love you more than zombies love brains." Hmm...




So, those are three things I love right now. If you have a blog, maybe you'll want to try sharing three weekly things, too... then there'll be six happy things, then nine, then... maybe one week...2,400!

No comments: