Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sew Cute Puppy Projects



Crafty sorts will absolutely love Lori Marie and her Pretty Little Things creations. She has been featured on Martha Stewart, and many of her colorful, whimsical, happy designs have also been sold at Pottery Barn Kids (in fact, I recently discovered that my home is already laden with her Pottery Barn Kids stuff during the holidays... I have both her Halloween and Thanksgiving 06 collections... tablecloths, placemats, advent calendars... it's crazycute BEYOND adorable stuff. And before you ask, no, I still don't have kids... just a love of imaginative festivities!)


Lori's blog currently has three FREE puppy-related craft tutorials: go there to learn how to make a cushy-cozy pet bed, "piggy in a blanket" dog coat (links are at the bottomish part of her blog's home page, right hand side,) and a NO SEW(!) fabric pet portrait like the one pictured here (click her Martha Stewart link.)


I blame my best friend, Heather, for introducing me to the wonder of Pretty Little Things... now I want to make all the pet crafts...buy one of everything Lori has for sale at her Etsy Shop(handbags, pillows, tees and on and on)... clone her adorable cottage studio... I fear I may at some point need a PLT intervention...

No comments: